Grilled Chicken with Bean Salsa
2 chicken cutlets
pinch of garlic powder
pinch of black pepper
1 can beans (any type)
1/2 bell pepper
1 celery stick
handful of cherry tomatoes
dash of garlic powder
dash of pepper
sprinkle of dried parsley
1 tbs EVOO
1. Season the chicken on both sides with the garlic powder and pepper.
2. Grill the chicken on the BBQ or grilling pan, 5 min per side.
3. Rinse the can of beans into a bowl.
4. Dice the onion, bell pepper, and celery stick and place in the bowl.
5. Half the cherry tomatoes, dice the avocado, and add them into the mix.
6. Season the salsa with your garlic powder, pepper, and parsley.
7. Add the EVOO and squeeze 1/2 lemon.
8. Toss everything together and measure out in container.
This is sooo tastey and there is absolutely no salt used!
2 chicken cutlets and 1 container of bean salsa=1 protein (chicken)
1 1/2 fat (from evoo and avocado)
1 carb (beans)