What is MAX Night/Day of GIVING?
Where MAX centers across the country host events to raise awareness and funds for causes close to their local communities.
Last year (2019), as a result of the generosity of our MAX Family, we were able to raise $350,000,000 nationwide. Our Day of Giving event is proof that as a community we are capable of amazing things and nothing is out of our reach!
THE MAX Challenge of Old Bridge & Manalapan is proudly raising money for The American Foundation For Suicide Prevention.
- Finding better ways to prevent suicide. They fund research to improve interventions, train clinicians in suicide prevention, and advocate for policy that will save lives.
- Creating a culture that’s smart about mental health.
- Bringing hope to those affected by suicide.
According to the AFSP:
- Suicide is the 10th leading cause of death in the US.
- In 2017, 47,173 Americans died by suicide.
- In 2017, there were an estimated 1,400,000 suicide attempts
- In 2015, suicide and self-injury cost the US $69 Billion.
Help us light the room & GIVE BACK- there’s nothing we can’t do TOGETHER!
For more information or questions about the event or how you can donate contact Alex or Maureen at Alex@themaxchallenge.com.